[leshan-dev] Quering information from lwm2m device in different formats

Hello , We are using Leshan API. We are going through test cases (OMA-ETS-LightweightM2M-V1_0-20140226-C.pdf 6.2.1, 6.2.2 and 6.2.3) and trying to query information from the device in different format. As I understand Leshan is currently supported Plain Text and TLV, but JSON has not been implemented. Is this correct?

Another small question, when it says querying information in TLV format , it means the server will issue a Get /3/0/1  request and the client responded back in TLV format, then the server should be able to parse the response???

Thanks,

Nizar…!

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus

Back to the top