From: kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bruce Hopkins
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 2:40 PM
To: kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kura-dev] Question about official support for Kura on Windows

Hi,

Can someone please let me know if Kura is officially supported on Windows? According to the Eclipse IoT Gateway website, Windows is supported for Kura running as a gateway:

However, I don't see anywhere to download Kura installers for Windows on the official Kura download page:

Can someone shed some light on the subject?

Thanks,

Bruce Hopkins

Back to the top