[kura-dev] maximum upload size of deployment packages

hi,
we are testing kura v1.2.2 and have found that we cannot now load deployment packets larger than 1MB via the kura web interface.
We did not notice this restriction in previous versions. I have not found any reference to this in the release notes.

This size limit is very low and is easily reached when additional third-party jars are inserted into packages. Do you intend to keep this limitin future versions.

Thanks for your help in the past, and all the best for the development of an excellent product.

regards
John Read