[kura-dev] Question about snapshot persistence

Dear Kura team,

I’m having trouble interfacing directly with ConfigurationService. I’m trying to update the configuration for a certain pid with a Map, which seems to work fine:

mConfigurationService.updateConfiguration(pid, map);

The Component gets its update method called and all changed parameters are there. But when I want to persist this configuration change and try to create a new snapshot nothing happens. I tried

mConfigurationService.snapshot();

But the Kura Web console shows no new snapshot, and none appear in the folder (/tmp/kura/snapshots in my case).

Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks and best,
Kevin