Re: [kura-dev] Metatype format

> The link to the localization properties file is not quite clear:
> - In the IBM Knowledge Center description, the location of the localization file is entered in the “localization” parameter in the metafile header.
> - Benjamin recommended entering an extra Bundle-Localization:

FWIW the « localization » attribute in the <MetaData> elements, when present, overrides the Bundle-Localization entry of the MANIFEST.
You may want to browse the OSGi compendium spec to understand Metatype better http://www.osgi.org/Specifications/HomePage

I’ll try and investigate the issue you describe over the weekend

Benjamin –

Back to the top