[kura-dev] Metatype format

Hi,
we currently looking at using the Metatype template.xml concept for the administration of our product. The usability and looks have not been well received by out design group. Do you know of any plans to add:
1:Multi language support?
2: additional elements?  I see that KURA is using radio buttons, but I have not seen a syntax description to use them.
3: Any way to change the background, or other look-and feel optimization?
4: Are there any third-party products offering any of these options?

It would be great if you have any feedback on this, and thanks for your help in the past.

regards

John Read
Tel: +49-8072-958387
Mob: +49-1752014830