Re: [kura-dev] Metatype format

Hi John,

1. I have not tried multi language support personally, but I believe it is supported as part of the OSGi Metatype Service. I found this information [1] from IBM. When I get a change I will try it myself, but in the mean time let me know if you have problems.
2. The rendering of the elements is done based on the “type” attribute. I believe the only radio buttons are used for “boolean” types. You can have a look at the rendering logic here [2].
3. You can change any style you wish with the use of CSS and _javascript_. If you look in the kura.properties file you will see an entry for “kura.style.dir”. This directory is where you would put your stylesheets and js files. The main stylesheet must be named “skin.css” and the main _javascript_ file must be named “skin.js". Most of the major UI elements have IDs or classes added to make them easily accessible. If you are not familiar with CSS let me know and I can give you more information.
4. Hopefully the above will be enough to get you going.

[1] http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSAW57_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.wlp.nd.doc/ae/twlp_setup_localize.html

Thanks,
--Dave