[kura-dev] Support for multi-device connect to KURA

Dear all,

I followed this link to test connect for an Raspberry Pi B, I can deploy a bundle for that target device,

http://eclipse.github.io/kura/doc/deploying-bundles.html

But I still do not find out a way to connect to many Rasbperry modules simultaneously,

Is the anybody can help me to figure out?, the best if you can provide the idea/guidelines and topology to connect to multipe Raspberry modules and do sending message from my laptop (ex: send MQTT requests) to all of them at the same time

Thank you all
Steve

Back to the top