[kura-dev] Yocto / embedded Linux and Android support

Dear all,

does anybody have any experience with running Kura on Yocto or other non-Debian Linux setups? I don’t foresee any critical problems, although I guess that network configuration and other processes that rely on LSB directory layout might not work?

Because of hardware constraints we’re also considering running parts of Kura on Android. Not on a phone, but on an embedded box. Equinox seems to be supported on Dalvik and I hope that most Kura jars will work there too. Any feedback on this setup is also highly welcome.

Thanks and all the best,
Kevin

Back to the top