[kapua-dev] Eclipse Kapua - Milestone build

Hi all,

In the last days of 2017 we merged Kapua Service Events to the main development line of the project.

Since this a major architectural functionality that touches several parts of the platform we wanted

to create a milestone build of Kapua 1.0.0 (named Kapua 1.0.0-M1) to have a snapshot that can be

used for evaluation and tests.

Besides the Service Events the milestone brings improvements to messaging (enabling per tenant message service) and to message routing adding more configurability.

We wanted to do it soon today or tomorrow, hope this is ok for everybody, if not please let me know.

Thanks,

Stefano

Back to the top