[kapua-dev] Joining next meeting

Hi all – I’d like to join in the dev meetings if possible. We are starting dev work on an IOT connectivity platform (but approaching it as an ISP and carrier services company), which we’d look to make into a commercial offering over the next few months.

We’re looking at using multiple Kura instances as virtual gateways to the network operators, and Kapua for device/traffic management, and then routing using Camel. We’d have to build in provisioning, mediation, rating&billing and hooks into our CRM, accounts and end user portal.

But this may be the first commercial user of Kapua… ?

Regards,
Roger Hislop

Regards
Roger Hislop
Technical Product Development Engineer
T +27 11 5751600
C +27 78 4595952

www.is.co.za
Internet Solutions is a division of Dimension Data

Disclaimer: https://www.is.co.za/legal/#e-mail-confidentiality-notice-and-disclaimer

Back to the top