Re: [kapua-dev] REST API SDK

I any case, having a "ready-to-run" Kapua Client SDK would be awesome! And having a well-designed API would probably help!

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 6:32 PM, Mezzasalma, Claudio <Claudio.Mezzasalma@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Swagger itself (not the UI project of course) should be capable of something similar automatically. Have you looked into it?

--

Claudio Mezzasalma | Eurotech

Da: <kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> per conto di Henryk Konsek <hekonsek@xxxxxxxxx>
Risposta: kapua developer discussions <kapua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Data: lunedì 27 marzo 2017 18:12
A: kapua developer discussions <kapua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Oggetto: [kapua-dev] REST API SDK

Hi,

What do you think about adding REST API SDK module to Kapua? That would be useful both for testing purposes, as for end users. I'm thinking about creating SDK DSL wrapper around HTTP client similar to something like:

KapuaTokenProvider token = new KapuaTokenProvider(""username", "password");

List<User> users = new UserService(token).listUsers();

I can start working on such SDK module, as will need it anyway for OpenShift regression testing.

What do you think?

Cheers!

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top