Re: [kapua-dev] REST API SDK

Swagger itself (not the UI project of course) should be capable of something similar automatically. Have you looked into it?

--

Claudio Mezzasalma | Eurotech

Da: <kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> per conto di Henryk Konsek <hekonsek@xxxxxxxxx>
Risposta: kapua developer discussions <kapua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Data: lunedì 27 marzo 2017 18:12
A: kapua developer discussions <kapua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Oggetto: [kapua-dev] REST API SDK

Hi,

What do you think about adding REST API SDK module to Kapua? That would be useful both for testing purposes, as for end users. I'm thinking about creating SDK DSL wrapper around HTTP client similar to something like:

KapuaTokenProvider token = new KapuaTokenProvider(""username", "password");

List<User> users = new UserService(token).listUsers();

I can start working on such SDK module, as will need it anyway for OpenShift regression testing.

What do you think?

Cheers!