Re: [kapua-dev] Connect to Console through URL

Hello Benjamin,

you are using the Tomcat webcontainer URL.
If you re using latest docker images with Jetty you should go ahead with:
http://localhost:8080 with user: kapua-sys and pw: kapua-password ...and check also the docu at kapua github at assembly.

The docu at assembly for docker is up to date and works..just tested it.

BR Mehmet
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Mehmet Arziman

Hello,

I install Kapua on my machine with docker

I try to connect  my kura gateway to Kapua. I have added the mqtt broker configuration of Kapua into kura.
In the « getting started » I saw that I can manage my device through console web interface.

Howerer http://localhost:8080/console show me a 404 error.

What is the right url ?

Regards.

Benjamin