Re: [kapua-dev] Connect to Console through URL

Depends on how you are running Kapua.

Assuming you are using the docker approach it should be written down right here: [1]

With Jetty:
   http://localhost:8080/

With Tomcat:
    http://localhost:8080/console

Cheers

Jens

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 4:46 PM, <benjamin.lissillour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I install Kapua on my machine with docker

I try to connect  my kura gateway to Kapua. I have added the mqtt broker configuration of Kapua into kura.
In the « getting started » I saw that I can manage my device through console web interface.

Howerer http://localhost:8080/console show me a 404 error.

What is the right url ?

Regards.

Benjamin

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top