[justj-dev] Latest versions of Java 11 LTS

Hi,

I noticed that we are generating JRE for Java 11.0.2 whereas the latest version is 11.0.10. I understand that 11.0.2 is the latest version available on java.net and we cannot redistribute JREs from AdoptOpenJDK. Does following *upstream* builds created by AdoptOpenJDK also fall under AdoptOpenJDK category? Link of these binaries are provided by openjdk wiki [1] as well so I am wondering if it is permissible to redistribute them.

https://github.com/AdoptOpenJDK/openjdk11-upstream-binaries/releases/tag/jdk-11.0.10%2B9

[1] https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/JDKUpdates/JDK11u

Regards,
Umair Sair