Re: [jts-dev] complete overlay with labels

Hi, Michael.

I've had the same thought, that it would be nice to get OverlayNG to provide all the resultants from an overlay, with information about their parentage.  I don't think there's any technical reason that prevents this being done, although there will be some careful coding involved. So the main reason this has not yet been done is due to money and time (as with many other interesting geometric algorithms... )

All I can say is stay tuned, and hopefully this will make it to the top of the development list one day.

cheers - Martin