Re: [jts-dev] complete overlay with labels

Dear Michaël,
A few years ago, in response to a question about multiple overlays, Martin Davies proposed to proceed by polygonization. Adapting the idea, I suggest the following procedure:
  - extract the contours and proceed to their geometrical union,
  - polygonize this set of contours,
  - for each centroid of the shapes resulting from this polygonization, identify the polygon or polygons of the starting set which contains it.
Have a nice day.
Thomas Leduc