[jts-dev] JTS Javadoc in a different layout and with more features

Hi,

we're working on a new toolchain for generating Javadocs. Since I am a
frequent user of JTS, I'm using it as a showcase and I thought I might
as well share it with the community. It's located here:

https://javadocng.mobanisto.com/jts-1.17.1/

I tried to adapt the color scheme for the header from the main website
(https://locationtech.github.io/jts/). Also I'm using the package
grouping used on the normal javadocs, derived it from the pom.xml.

I'd be delighted if you try it and see if you find it useful and share
any feedback you might have. We have already added quite a few
features we think improve the classic javadocs, however it would be
very interesting to know if you are annoyed by anything on the
classical javadocs that could be changed in an improved version. Also
it is a work in progress, so some things are not working quite yet.

If you like to know more about it, there's also some more information
available about the new toolchain on the Github project
(https://github.com/sebkur/javadoc-ng)

Thank you,
Sebastian

Back to the top