Re: [jts-dev] Parallel Offset!

Thanks for the advice, Andrea.  I think I was aware of this - but it's still interesting to understand the approach.

I'm still somewhat optimistic that there's a way of generating reasonable curves in a wide variety of situations (and degrading gracefully in tough cases).  Hopefully I'll get a chance to work out those ideas.