Re: [jts-dev] Remove line from within another line

This seems like surprising behaviour.  Do you have an example showing this?

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 4:14 AM Simon (SPDBA) Greener <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The LineString difference example is part of the issue. I note that difference only removes the interior of the linestring and leaves the boundary points.

Other than using a "within polygon" approach to find and delete all the vertices including the boundary ones in common with a second line, is there an operator that could do it for me in JTS?

Back to the top