Re: [jta-dev] Syncing master with the commits from EE4J (may require force push)

Thanks Jon, I think the divergence happened because I raised PRs at the start on both branches and so Git might be seeing these commits as different somehow?

Apart from the change to the version number there is nothing in master that we did that should not be in EE4J.

Based on what you said about merging, I just retried using "git merge" and think that https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jta-api/pull/70 might be OK now.

What I can say is when I did a git merge it pulled in the commits from the bot and your merge commit but the bot failed the licence signing check so I did git rebase -i upstream master and removed the bot commits. What I am noticing is the merge commit assigned to you (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jta-api/commits/EE4J_8) no longer seems to be in the history in the master branch but as it was just the merge button I expect it is OK?