Re: [jta-dev] Syncing master with the commits from EE4J (may require force push)

BTW, another option I could do is cherry-pick commits from EE4J branch to master fixing as I go. The reason I preferred the route I mention is out of wondering if git will just see this as completely different forever in case something was added to EE4J later (not that I expect that) it might be easier to foreport it to master or vice versa. If there is a strong feeling we should do this that is OK too.