[jpa-dev] Plan review for Jakarta Persistence 3.1 completed!

Dear Jakarta Persistence committers,

Congratulations!

The plan review for Jakarta Persistence 3.1 completed successfully!

https://jakarta.ee/specifications/persistence/3.1

What’s next? Here are some suggestions:

Arrange a regular call weekly/monthly/other

  • Let me know if you want me to set up the call with the EE4J Zoom account

  • Or use your own Zoom/Hangout/Teams/other

  • Add the call to the public specifications calendar

  • Announce the meeting on your mailing list

  • Why?

    • We miss the hallway discussions at conferences

    • A call could make up for some of that

Join the Jakarta EE Platform Call

  • Every Tuesday at 11:00 ET

  • Why?

    • Let the platform team know what you are doing

    • Get to know what the platform team is doing

Start working

  • Create and organize issues in GitHub

  • Create a project board to follow up

  • Submit, review, discuss and merge PRs

  • Why?

    • A plan is only the start. It’s now the fun starts!

Spread the Word

Ivar
--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.

Back to the top