From: Otávio Gonçalves de Santana
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 21:03
To: jnosql developer discussions
Subject: [jnosql-dev] Moving Jakarta Forward: Jakarta NoSQL Approved as anEE4J Project

Hello everyone.
I bring good news, finally, we've finished the paperwork that allows to we have the project approved in its the last stage:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.nosql

There is not logo defined, I just put the Eclipse JNoSQL with Jakarta one.
Personally, I don't want to spend much time to define a new logo project, but we can run a process to create/vote a logo to the specification.

I wrote some details about:
https://dzone.com/articles/moving-jakarta-forward-jakarta-nosql-has-approved
But, that is what I would like to, there is nothing written on the stone.

Thoughts?

--

Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Back to the top