[jgit-dev] About restore command

Hi all
I am planning to start implementing restore command for eclipse-jgit as part of the enhancement https://github.com/eclipse-jgit/jgit/issues/20. Please let me know if anyone has already started working on it, I am willing to collaborate

Also, I have certain questions on the implementation
  1. For certain cases, git restore will behave exactly like git checkout. Do we still need to have methods specific to restore in restore class or can we use the methods which are already part of checkout class?
  2. C git actually supports dozens of options for restore command. Do we need to support all of them?

Thanks and Regards,
Sruteesh

Back to the top