Re: [jetty-users] accessing Request from Session Lifecycle Listener

Jeremy,

The SessionHandler is the handler that resolves any existing session when a request enters a context, so it needs to be before anything that might access a session. By merely putting the SessionHandler first, you aren't guaranteeing that a session will always be created - this only happens iff it is either programmatically requested, or you hit a url with a security constraint on it that means that a FormAuthenticator - or other custom type of Authenticator - is invoked and it creates a session.  Are you sure you don't want to extend SecurityHandler?

Jan