Re: [jetty-users] migration woes from version 9 to 10 - possible character encoding issue

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 7:03 PM Bryan Coleman via jetty-users
<jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Including logs to show what I am seeing in hopes that someone will have an idea of additional things to check.

In both cases your request is hitting
com.website.department.projectY.reporter.MyDefaultServlet.
In the ISO-8859-1 case there is a sendError() and in the other a
successful response.
You should be looking at what that class does and why it is calling sendError().

--
Simone Bordet
---

Back to the top