Re: [jetty-users] jetty 11 replacement for WebsocketHandler

You can use the org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.core.server.WebSocketUpgradeHandler.

That is a HandlerWrapper with mappings.
You don't extend from that class, you configure it, and set it up as a wrapper in your Server handler tree.

Note that this is a websocket-core concept, so it's not jakarta.websocket or jetty.websocket (both of which require Servlet stuff)

For an example, see ...

https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/blob/jetty-11.0.x/jetty-websocket/websocket-core-tests/src/test/java/org/eclipse/jetty/websocket/core/chat/ChatWebSocketServer.java

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx