Re: [jetty-users] Jetty access control

Thanks. I wrongly read the help on the jetty web site, http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Realms

Now I followed the instructions on http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/Realms but seem that it does not help for the authentication (no passwords asked when accessing the resources).

F.

On 12/16/10 2:52 PM, Jesse McConnell wrote:
where did you pull that xml from?  those are the settings for jetty6
judging from the classpaths..

everything in the jetty 7 distro (non hightide) is org.eclipse.jetty package.

see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Upgrade_from_Jetty_6_to_Jetty_7

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 07:39, Fabrizio Pastore