[jetty-users] Does Jetty HttpClient support persist connection?

I use Jetty 7.1.6 to send HttpExchange in HttpClient as the document told.

I found that if I send requests to the same target address, the jetty will make each http request to an unique request. So that they can't share the cookie obtained from the previous http response's cookies.

It makes me unable to use the login or authentication policy to login a page, then use the logged session to other page without login again.

I don't know this is because Jetty HttpClient doesn't support or how to do it by using Jetty HttpClient.

I originally use the Apache HttpClient, but it doesn't support the asynchronous http request. So I choose Jetty HttpClient to get things right. But I failed when make the connection persist... or I just need to create my own ConnectionManager?

Any suggestion is welcome, thanks.

Micky

Back to the top