Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Help wanted to develop a code generator plug-in

Yes: the eclipse.tools.jdt newsgroup.

Dani

             "Bart - Eduardo
             Cruz"
             <eduardo@eduardoc                                          To
             ruz.com>                  "Eclipse JDT UI developers list."
             Sent by:                  <jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             jdt-ui-dev-bounce                                          cc
             s@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Help wanted to
             07.09.2007 13:20          develop a code generator plug-in

             Please respond to
              "Eclipse JDT UI
             developers list."
             <jdt-ui-dev@eclip
                  se.org>

I am also interested in the "users" version of jdt-ui
is there a jdt-ui-users@xxxxxxxxxxx ?