[jdt-ui-dev] Accessing the MethodExitsFinder function

Greetings,

I am just starting out on Eclipse plugin development.  Apologies if this
question is in the wrong place.

It would be very helpful if I could use the MethodExitsFinder function
employed by the JDT's Mark Occurrences tool.

Simply attempting to import it via:
import org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.search.MethodExitsFinder;
reveals that org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui can not be resolved.

I have access to several packages in org.eclipse.jdt.internal, but ui is
not among them.  Is there a reasonable way to reach MethodExitsFinder for
use in a new general plugin?

Thanks,

Wyatt Spear

Back to the top