Re: [jdt-ui-dev] How to run org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests from workbench?

> We run org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.AutomatedSuite and other suites without
> problems and without modifications. Selecting the class and executing
> 'Debug > JUnit Plug-in Test' from the context menu should do the job.
>
> Make sure that your workspace contains all required projects from the same
> build (e.g., including org.eclipse.test.performance if you take the tests
> >from HEAD).
>
> HTH
> Markus Keller

Alright. My mistake was trying to run
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.browsing.PackagesViewContentProviderTests2, which
seems to be outdated. Running PackagesViewContentProviderTests instead is
successful.

Thanks, Markus

--
NEU: GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail