[jdt-ui-dev] inser

Hi,

I am developing a plugin fragment, one feature of which is to insert a specific pointcut (either defined by user or selected from a library) into an existing aspect. So, I need to get the source code of the target aspect(which I don't know how), and insert the pointcut at the end of it. Does anyone know what API commponents I could use to easy the work? Any help is appreciated.

Besides, I want to read from a .jar file, but don't know how to do that. Can someone help please?

Thanks.
Feilong Chen