RE: [jdt-ui-dev] JSP debugging example

Hi Andre,

well during my tryouts in a similar fashion (I've used the latest javafamily
sources and the JSPs example from the CVS which can be found under /stuff),
the JSP file is never touched or updated accordingly via the "Renaming with
participants" refactoring. I've also did some own simple project tests in a
similar way you described (I also took care for the JSP none persistency
problem for the indexing as described inside the release notes) with no
luck.

Ok, I will do some further tests by trying to reproduce exactly the steps
you showed. Let's see if I maybe get it working that way. - Afterwards, I
will see if I can use the new extension points in order to implement some
foreign generator based source model refactorings.

-Valentino