[jdt-ui-dev] Refactoring JSP RenameTypeParticipant doesn't work...?

I wonder if the RenameTypeParticipant Refactoring part of the javafamily JSP
example is supposed to work at all yet for Eclipse 3.0 M2?

I've did some tryouts with the most actual javafamily example from the CVS
and realized so far, that for corresponding JSP files inside a sample
project (I've also tried the example project under stuff from the CVS
server...) the RenameTypeParticipant refactoring never changes anything
inside the JSP files.

So the question in turn is, if the RenameTypeParticipant implementation
inside the javafamily JSP example has ever be proved to work actually? I
mean can the participant refactorings extension points actually be
used/tried out, or are these still in an unfinished working process?

--
Valentino

Back to the top