Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Proposal: Refactoring "Remove unused members"

>   hmmh. I thought that an email list is exactly the right place, but what I
> just learned explains to me why it is so quiet around here.

Yes, a lot of trafic happens in bug/feature reports - that's where one-feature specific issues are mostly discussed.

I think that Safe Delete would be a valuable addition to JDT and am willing to review your progress in implementing it
as well as participate in discussions about the design and implementation.

cheers
a.

Back to the top