Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Proposal: Refactoring "Remove unused members"

Hi Adam,

  the user should be able to select an arbitrary JavaElement and invoke the
refactoring on it. I would start with methods only, but increase the scope
later on to types, packages etc. I believe the only limitation is
performance.

  After selecting a JavaElement a Wizard is fired up where the scope of
searching for candidates is to be defined. I thought about something like
that: