[jdt-ui-dev] preparing test grid for M2

hi all,
i'm preparing the test grid for M2 testing this thursday.
if you have some input (things that need to be tested), please send a list of them to me.
also, i'll be going thru the buildnotes (which are not too verbose this time) and asking committers individaully.
JDT UI and JDT Text teams will share the test grid.

if anyone from the community wants to volunteer for some testing (every little thing helps), you will be most welcome.
please send a note here (or to me personally) and i'll assign something to you (something small or bigger if you wish).
it's a good way to make yourself more visible in the community.

a.
--
eclipse.org

Back to the top