Re: [jdt-ui-dev] please send me input for 'New and Noteworthy in M1'

Here's the New and Noteworth template:

Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH
Sent by: jdt-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/03/2003 10:49 AM
Please respond to jdt-ui-dev

        To:     jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [jdt-ui-dev] please send me input for 'New and Noteworthy in M1'

where's the template?

             "Adam Kiezun"
             <adam.kiezun@gmx.
             net>                                                       To

             Sent by:                  <jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             jdt-ui-dev-admin@                                          cc

             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject

                                       Re: [jdt-ui-dev] please send me
             03.06.2003 16:33          input for 'New and Noteworthy in
                                       M1'

             Please respond to
             jdt-ui-dev@eclips
                   e.org

just a remider - please use the template and attach screenshots
otherwise i will just put your sentence or two in a drab html tablecell
and
that'll be it

so, if you want your input to be visible and look any good - use the
template and put screenshots

thx
a.