Re: Re[2]: [jdt-ui-dev] Java-->Editor-->Behavior

It's on the plan for M4. As Marco says, inserting braces is a bit trickier.
It's usually okay to assume that the matching peers of parenthesis and brackets appear on the same line.
For curly braces, this is less likely. Therefore, the current behaviour of inserting parenthesis and brackets
is not applicable for curly braces.

-- Claude

Marco Qualizza <mqualizza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx