[jdt-ui-dev] running org.eclipse.jdt.ui tests

Hi,

I'm interested in running the org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests and ..tests.refactoring suites in order to verify that the updates we make on the AJDT project (http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt) don't break existing JDT functionality.

org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests/test.xml test.xml won't run due to a dependency on org.eclipse.test/library.xml, which I can't find in CVS (using anonymous access to dev.eclipse.org:/home/eclipse).

org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring won't compile due to a dependency org.eclispe.jdt.testplugin package, which I also can't find in CVS.

Are these tests public and should I be able to run them?

Is there related documentation that I should be reading?

Cheers,

Mik

--
Mik Kersten