[jdt-ui-dev] Registering one more ContentAssistProcessor for the Java-Editor

Hi,

My plan is to write a content-assist for XDoclet.

A very nice tool for generating interfaces and deployment-descriptors
for EJB-Classes. The information how to generate is given in the
Java-Class via special tags within the comments (Like javadoc-tags).
Theses tags often have optional attributes which values are often have
to belong to a dicrete set. Anyway, functionality that can't be offered by templates.

I've just started. I browsed the javadoc and cvs to get an basic idea of how to do it.It goes like this:

1: Enhance the JavaPartitionScanner for a new content-type XDoclet
2: Write a JavaXDocletCompletionProcessor
3: Register it with JavaSourceViewerConfiguration

But I have no idea of how this can be achieved via a plug-in.

Hans

Back to the top