[jdt-dev] Hannes Wellmann's new role through the Eclipse IDE WG Development Funding Effort

Dear Eclipse IDE Community,

We are delighted to announce that Hannes Wellmann is joining us as a contractor for the Eclipse IDE Working Group Development Funding Effort.

Hannes will be contributing as a Community Mentor Consultant as of #19. He will take on part of the responsibilities of this Community Mentor Consultant position, please note that we are still actively seeking a consultant for this role.
We encourage anyone interested to apply to https://www.eclipse.org/lists/eclipse-ide-wg/msg00360.html, as this position remains open.

As an experienced Committer on multiple projects (https://accounts.eclipse.org/users/hwellmannwr6) and a PMC Member on the Eclipse Project, Hannes will focus on onboarding newcomers, assisting contributors throughout the contribution process, and addressing issues that affect the wider Eclipse IDE ecosystem. His efforts are aimed at helping grow our base of committers and contributors.

Please join us in welcoming Hannes and thanking him for his invaluable support.

I also strongly encourage you to join the Eclipse IDE Matrix room to ask your questions and interact directly with the community: https://chat.eclipse.org/#/room/#eclipse-ide:matrix.eclipse.org
+
Thomas Froment
Eclipse IDE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
💬 @thomas.froment:matrix.eclipse.org | LinkedIn | M | X

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Join us in Mainz! Open Community Experience (OCX) - October 22-24, 2024

Back to the top