[jdt-debug-dev] Error debuging a webapp with tomcat

I'm trying to debug a webapp with eclipse and tomcat. Everything it's ok but when the webapp is running (and would be stop in the breakpoint ) the eclipse throw this error :

*Unable to install breakpoint in
my.packagename.ViewUsuario due to missing line number attributes. Modify compiler options to generate line number attributes.

Reason: absent line number*
I'm check for the options in Java compiler and is on the options of "Add line number attributes to generated class file"

I don't have any other idea!

note: I'm debugging as remote java application

Eclipse 3.1
Tomcat 5.5.9
java 1.5

Back to the top