[jdt-debug-dev] generate log in log view when a breakpoint is reached.

Hi,

I like to see in jdt-debug, a feature like "Logger BreakPoint", the idea is that works like today BreakPoint's, but add ways to show in log view, messages and variables that the user can create.

can be put a new option in properties of breakpoint, something like Log, where for one breakPoint the user can add many _expression_, to be showed in log view, or a option to save logs from debug session in a file.

I dont know, if exists any plan to develop anything like this, but if dont, i can start develop that, just show me the start point, then, i can try to develop that. But i think that this isn't too diffucult, based in features that exists today for jdt-debug.

Thanks for any tip and help.

Clovis

Back to the top