Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Book "building integrated debuggers for eclipse"

Hi Darin,

I know that the book "building integrated debuggers for eclipse" is not available yet. I was just asking for an opportunity to get a pre release version or something like that.
That would be very, very helpful for my diploma thesis.
Is there a possibility to get something like that?

Thanks in advance,

Ralf Anklam