[jdt-debug-dev] Debug Status

To follow up from our weekly debug meeting, here are this week's action items to be completed for M5

Jared
* Determine association between required projects (in plug-in XML), and build path (.classpath)
* Roles - remove "Java Debugging" activity, and extend the "Java Development" activity to include Java debugging
* (not committed for M5) Lazy content provider in the Debug & Variables view (currently, we have lazy labels in the debug view)
* Enhance "build before launch" support to wait for automatic build to complete before launching - also improve preference wording
* Eclipse Code Camp (Nov 13/14)

Luc
* Rectify Linux debug test failure (working directory)
* Enhance bootpath support to recognize 1.2 VMs, to avoid use of append/prepend bootpath arguments
* (not committed to M5) Investigate support for JSP source lookup in existing Java source locator, based on JSR045
* Eclipse Code Camp (Nov 13/14)

Darin (S)
* Vacation
* Eclipse Code Camp (Nov 13/14)