Re: [jdt-debug-dev] RE: how to "import" a shared launch configuration

This should be sufficient. When the file is added to the workspace, it should appear in the run/debug dialogs. If this is not the case, please file a bug including the Eclipse SDK version, and type of launch configuration being shared.

Darin

"Halstrick, Christian" <christian.halstrick@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/19/2003 11:27 AM